Advert Ref: ASM1025
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Area: Engineering Department
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R9,300 - R24,800
Closing Date: 4 December 2020
Purpose of Position
Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks etc. or storage facilities.
• Grade 9
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Forklift license (valid)
• Good writing and numeracy skills
• Basic knowledge of high-density press functions.
• Must be able to perform under pressure
• Basic knowledge of warehouse functions
• Responsible for transporting and orderly stacking/restacking of bales.
• Maintaining grid reference of packed bales and transmit information for capturing
• Ensure compliance with Health and safety requirements
• Responsible for forklift maintenance
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to operate a forklift in tight spaces
• To perform any other ad hoc activities/duties/tasks as requested by his superior/management.
Avoller SA Food Manufacturer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Johan Van Wyk
013 110 1757
Human Resources Manager
Avoller SA Manufacturer